Tuesday, May 1, 2012

A message for you M

Hey, it's been a while huh. Normally I would say "hope you're doing okay", but obviously you're not. I've been hoping that if I totally ignore you, you'd be better off. and well, it looks like it sort of work and it sort of didn't. judging from your blog posts and occasional tweets, I would say you're feeling a lot worse about what you're going through now than what we've been through together, am I right? resorting to drinking, that I've never expected you to do. anyway, I am sort of happy that this is the case, cause now there's a route for us to be friends again. honestly, it has not been easy for me to convince myself I am not for you, because I was already convinced for 6 months that you were for me. but 4 months of vanishing from your life did the trick, you don't feel bad, and I'm better. 


I thought you'd be enjoying your carefree life now, maybe you had for a moment, but you accidentally/subconsciously got into another tangle. I bet you've had lots of talk with your friends about the issue, and I bet they've all said you shouldn't beat yourself down with it. Hey, pick yourself back up M. you're a lot better and stronger than this. if you like the guy, you go ahead and like the guy if and when you know he's good for you. there's still time in your life, what's the big rush? love is complicated, you can't control it, nor can you stop it so just let it be. or maybe even just get on with it so that you can move on with your life. i know you know they're right but things are always easier said than done eh?


look, you're feeling horrible because you have strong feelings for the guy, but unsure about the guy's feelings or in some way the guy's unknowingly hurting you, is that right? so maybe you should do the same like what you did with me? care. about. yourself. love yourself more than you love someone else. you should try to remember when you felt so determined to end us. it could help a lot. and maybe a little insight from a pure Pisces guy, perhaps the guy is trying not to make hasty choices and pick the right one in time, he may not think there's any reason to rush it. so be patient okay? I know it's the opposite of the Taurus nature but well it's the best thing to do. and if thing's do not go well, know that what you felt was pure and that everything was totally worth it and believe there are second chances. 


anyway, what I really really want you to know is:
1. get ridiculous ideas out of your head (like drinking)

2. give yourself and him time to think and make the right choice (but maybe for you, think less?)
3. get back your carefree life with fun being at the centre
and lastly,
4. you've got a friend in me, that is, if you still want this introvert to be a friend. =)









No comments:

Post a Comment